The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Teeny Tiny Feast

What a cute Pilgrim!

I am completely aware that Thanksgiving was two full months ago, but I really am trying to catch up to the here and now. This was Kira's "finger feast" at school. The teacher wanted everyone to start eating at the same time, so she kept telling them not to touch their food. So when it was time to really start eating everyone just sat there and didn't know where to start. It was cute to hear them talk about the things they liked and didn't like. Near the end I saw one little boy lean back in his chair, with his hand over his stomach and say, "I'm Starved!" I think he meant I'm stuffed:)



This is Logan Spencer. We have been carpooling with him this year. Thank goodness for his mom, I couldn't have done all this driving with a new baby this year! He is a really sweet boy
See ya cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment