The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sundays up the Canyon

I'm having a hard time knowing what to say for this picture! The mountains are so special to our family and this picture just makes me so happy. It just feels like where I always want to be. These two are having quite the daddy/daughter stare down. This hat seems to fit Alayna pretty good. Sadly, I tried it on and it didn't fit on my fat head! I'm chalking it up to all my fat hair.


Every baby needs a taste of her first smore:) It didn't cause a mess at all either!

Kira, Jeffery and Taeya. All the kids went on a hike after dinner. Gordon was the leader of the pack and Seth snuck up behind. Gordon was telling the kids about how he met a big hairy bigfoot up in the mountains one time. Just as the kids were saying things like, "nuh uh dad" and "that's not true Gordon," Seth jumped out of the bushes with a "Roooaar!!" and confirmed Gordon's story. I think he especially gave Taeya a little jolt!

Cooking hot dogs, smores and braats


What a cute family! I should have made the other 2 families pose too, oh well. I am a huge fan of Sundays in the canyon. The food, the friends, the beauty in the mountains (and the added bonus of not cooking dinner at home!) Hooray for warm weather. Although as I am writing this it is snowing outside on my flowers. It is May 24th, right?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!! I love getting comments. :)

    ReplyDelete