
Happy 4th of July!! This year we started our festivities up with Seth's family at the Centerville carnival. By the time we got up there they were kind closing things up, but the girls got to try out a few rides. Here's Alayna sporting her cute 4th outfit. The center of attention as always:)

My 3 girls. Always up for going somewhere. Every morning at breakfast I hear, "mom where are we going today?" I'm not sure yet I say. Who new mom came with the title of social activites director too. That's ok, we've had a fun summer so far.

This is us eating at Subway. Alayna had just started standing up next to things. She was looking out the window and every time she saw a car she would let out this little scream, like a baby bird or something. It was so funny. And the restaurant was packed to so she had quite the audience.

Brynn, Hunter and Levi decided to ride the wet blow up slide before they shut everything down. Brynn only went down once and decided she was done.

Grandma Jill bought some wading pools for the kids. Alayna and Autumn had a great time! Hard to believe they're only a month apart. Water is truly one of Alayna's favorite things! Anytime the water table or wading pool is out she has to get over and splash. And not just little splashes. After 2 or 3 minutes she's always soaked from head to toe!

Cache man! Is he not the cutest the little boy you've ever seen? Dru and Adam came up from San Fransisco and we got to see how much this fun guy has changed. He'd stop Brynn or Kira and get them to bend down and give them hugs. Can't wait to see him again!

All the kids joined in too, but I thought this was great that Cache's daddy, uncle Adam, was breaking in the slipping slide for everybody!

This is Monday, July 5th at Willow Creek. We came for the carnival and swimming. One of the carnival games was rock climbing and I asked Kira if she wanted to do it. I was surprised when she said yes. She and Brynn went up multiple times. "I just want to do it one more time please!"

Brynn got to the top every time:)

Snow cones and face painting. Is there a happier combination?

Brrrr!!!

The train ride was a hit. I hopped on and took Alayna too.

All our Archer cousins: Logan, Tyler and Ava

Too much to squeeze into one weekend, I'm tired!

Yummy barbeque at the club after a day of fun in the sun while the dads golfed. Thanks dad, the food was de-licious!
No comments:
Post a Comment