
So the school sponsored a "super hero" day and the girls really wanted to dress up so we scrambled to find something for them to wear before they went out the door. Kira was, of course, Rapunzel. One of her friends gave her the Rapunzel wig for her birthday. She was a little afraid that her friends were going to laugh if she came to school with hair down to her knees, but she wore the wig all day, except for P.E. and somehow figured out how to get it back on all by herself. We struggled a little to find Brynn something unique to wear. Our dress-ups don't really fit her all that well anymore, so she decided to be the "incredible pink and purple girl". Brynn said there weren't many kids that dressed up in her class anyway.(getting too cool I guess!) Well I sure love my girls, and they are both my heroes any day of the week!
Looks like we are both blogging since our husbands are "saving the world" together. Cute post, something you probably won't be trying again anytime soon. I prefer no children in my bed also!
ReplyDelete