The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So Happy Together

So Valentine's Day was fun this year. The girls made their own box. (All by themselves, I might add.) I tried to help and they didn't want any. I think think they did great! The school day was fun and full of sweets. Then we decided we ought to do something fun for dinner since it was a Monday night and we wouldn't be going out anywhere.


My pictures got a little mixed up, but these were the cute sugar cookies that Brandalyn made the girls. And boy do we have girls! 5 girls between our households. That's a lot of sugar and spice!

We were kind of thinking sweet even for dinner because we made abelskeivers, a small, puffy round pancake. You eat them hot off the pan dipped in butter and powdered sugar. So delicious, and sooo healthy too! We were thinking of chocolate fondu for dessert, but decided that dinner and cookies would be plenty!

I wish I could zoom in a little more on this picture, because Anastyn is not very happy at all about sharing a chair with Alayna so we could get the picture.

Everybody saved just enough room for cookies.

Anastyn's happy to share the chair, now that she's busy with her cookie!

Love these two little cookies:)

Brynn you got a little frosting, right...there!
It was a Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

  1. Oh those cookies turned out super cute! I think you are missing a few kids though! It's feels weird that I am gone for the cookie tradition! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete