Ok, so here we are in Heather's "Blanding". I call it that, because were it not for her moving down there I probably wouldn't have gotten a chance to see this fun little place. I Kinda meant to post this picture last, but now that it is here and I have no idea how to move it, here it shall stay! Heather had her friend and relative take this picture of us three. I thought the first one or two shots were great, but Brandalyn and Heather vetoed them and the next 5 or 6 consecutive pictures. Maybe I need to care a little more, it was fun watching them fuss. In fact, the whole weekend was fun! Heather's home is just beautiful. It was like a big grown up sleep over that Jeremy just happened to catch himself in the middle of! He also cooked and catered to us too. What a nice guy! Heather you can't move anywhere that we can't come and find you. Just glad Blanding is within driving distance!
This is a picture that Heather took of Kira. I wish she could hang out with these girlies all the time. She didn't whine about bath time at all because she thought it was so much fun!
Oh just look at these three! Bryce where are you buddy?? Getting them all to pose is near impossible, but they were so fun to watch play together. We had just finished these skirts that Anastyn and Alayna have on. I tried to take Alayna's off and she wouldn't let me!! Twirl, twirl, twirl...
Heather has this perfect little kid size table. The kids spent a lot of time grazing around it. I love Alayna's face. Such a funny girl!
One morning, all the kids in their jams watching shows on Heather's bed. Miss Brynn is missing because she had to stay home for dance. She and dad had some fun of their own though.
Here we are at "The Field", which is its official name, there's a sign and everything! A friendly cow has found Alayna's belly. One of Jeremy's cousins raises cattle here and helps the female cows birth their babies. It was really interesting, and looked like really hard work.
Kira, with all the pigs. One of them named cupcake( who ended up being a boy!) Was Livvy's pig that she is raising and she wanted to pierce the pigs ears. We were lucky enough to watch the pig get its ears pierced that day. What a fuss that pig made. One man had to sit on the pig and the other actually forced the earings through. Justin, the cowboy, was pretty sure the pig would have ripped the earings out by morning. Man that was funny!
This was after we removed everybody from the pig pen. They kept saying that the pigs needed a to calm down. That if they got too much excitement they could have a heart attack. I'd never heard of that, but ok. So here are our little cuties wanting to get back in the pig pen.
Kira is taking hay to feed the cows. So were all the other kids. In fact, they were feeding them so well we had to tell them to stop!
Some of Jeremy's family had just had these puppies and Kira would have gladly put one in her suitcase and take it home with her. They had such a great time playing there for a bit.
Woody and Buzz, Buzz and Woody. Alayna really took a liking to these toys while we were there. Aren't these two a funny little pair?
Ok, now I'm kinda mad. My pictures are so messed up and out of order, oh well! The girls climbed to the top of a huge pile of hay. In some ways I kind of wish we lived out in the country where the kids could play outside more and have more adventures. But, it is nice to be close to a lot of the conveniences that we are accomstomed to. How about, once a month down to Blanding to see Heather? That she take care of the kids and the moms.
Heather had just gotten this cute book on how to make cake pops. Since it was nearing Easter, we made Easter egg pops. I think they turned out real cute! And they were yummy too.



These are the fruits of our labors. Brandalyn and Heather were amazing and basically started sewing the minute we stepped in the door. We really did accomplish a lot for the amount of time we were there. Those girls are so smart and creative and crafty and I'm so glad a little bit of it rubbed off on me. Have I sewn anything else since I've been home? Do Brynn's ballet shoes count? I just need to make something! Heather thanks so much for the little vacation. It really was a blast!






love this post!! I just have to get you down here to enjoy more of what Blanding has to offer. And really...does it matter where Seth works??? You could move here....:)
ReplyDelete