Here we are at the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. Brandalyn's sister Kimberly was in town for the week and they were really nice to invite us to come along. Alayna hasn't shown any fear so far toward any animals, in fact she just loves them; but a couple of these goats did nip at her through the fence. I don't think it bothered her too much. I've been thinking about all the things we've been doing this summer and I think it is always extra fun for the girls and I to go somewhere because we get to see it through Alayna's eyes. None of us can be too grown up with her around. She helps us to see the wonder in everything!
Kimberly, Brandalyn and I. You can tell the two that are sisters, right?
Taeya is so cute with her bunnies:)

Brynn looks like she rides every day, like an expert. Alayna looked upset on hers, but I think that is just because brynn is getting her off. I couldn't get her to smile for a picture.









No comments:
Post a Comment