The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Monday, December 5, 2011

Wet and Soapy!

So I am completely aware of how behind I am at blogging, but just pretend it's summer outside...although with or current weather I have seen a few kiddos decide to throw on swim suits! Anyway, this little wading pool got a lot of use this summer. The kids managed to cram a lot of bodies in there. If you can't get to the pool every day, you have to have something to splash around in.
My little Layna always making calls. This summer Alayna got really confident with swimming. That doesn't mean she can swim across the pool on her own yet, but she just started really loving the water. In the bath tub she started saying, "mommy, I swim!" and she would lay down on her tummy and pose for us. I didn't get many great swimming pictures though. We will have to do lessons next year for sure.

I guess the girls hadn't pruned up enough in the outside pool, so they decide to fill up the indoor pool and suds up the whole room! I know it makes a mess, but it really is cute:)
She was having a great time until she realized she couldn't wipe her face anymore because she was so covered in bubbles, then she panicked a little.

I love having the Fossum girls over, they are nothin' but fun. But I just love this little Brinley Fossum. I told them one day I am just going to keep her, she just says the cutest things!

The whole crew: Brynn, Avery, Brinley and Kira
When Seth walked threw the door that night he wanted to know where the girls were. I told him to go check them out in our bathroom.(And I told him not to be mad either, because we could clean it all up). It made him laugh, but something makes me think he didn't enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment