The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Neighborhood Cookie Party

Such fun little friends! These are some of the buddies that Kira has been hanging out with this year. Katelyn Erickson, Avery Fossum and Brinley Fossum and Kira. They are all girls in our ward within walking distance. It has been a great thing that Kira has been able to run out the door on her own and go ask a friend to play. I love the independence! We thought a cookie party would be fun with her girlfriends.
Lots of black tongues from the black frosting! FYI: black food coloring is very dangerous if spilled! The lid to the bottle was broken and Seth tipped it over that night and it went everywhere! So black liquid food coloring, not my favorite thing:(

I could easily steal this girl! Little Brinley has the cutest voice and says the funniest things. Just one of those kids that is pure joy! I love having her over:)

Finished products... We had Mummy hot dogs and french fries for dinner and I'm sure there was some dance and play in there. I do recall Katelyn asking me to get Justin Beiber on the I-Pad, but I didn't deliver. We don't have any of his albums, because Brynn thinks her is too in love with himself!
I love my Kira Belle! We made Kittties, pumpkins and ghosts...it was so much fun for Kira to have a night just to herself with her friends. She spends a lot of time tagging along with Brynn's friends. Brynn was out on a date with her dad seeing the movie"Puss and Boots", so I think everybody was happy!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute party idea! That looks like so much fun! And later quite the clean up party!

    ReplyDelete