The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas...

 Kira hanging ornaments on Cord and Jade's first tree at their wedding shower.

 Alayna loved those candy canes and carried them around everywhere! I am still finding them around in random spots. She was sad she couldn't eat them.
 So excited Christmas was close. I am bummed the picture was blurry, but I had to include it.

 Brynn was very confused when I told her that her little cape was a tree skirt. "what's a tree skirt", she said. But she does look mighty cute!
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...we did cut down another tree up Manti canyon  after having a nice Thanksgiving at Seth's parents. It is always fun, although I thought Effy was going to freeze to death and Seth spent three hours on the side of the road in the canyon waiting for a tow truck because the exhaust system dropped right right of our cruiser. Poor guy! We do love our fresh trees though!

No comments:

Post a Comment