
A little backyard fun with the big blow up water slide. A few neighbors and I thought we would split the cost of a slide so the kids could have something fun to do without dragging everyone to the pool. It turned out to be a big hit. It hasn't been incredibly hot yet, so maybe everyone will enjoy it a little longer once it gets in to the 90's.

It came with this cool squirt gun, which was of course a little problem, because it's always more fun to spray someone than get sprayed!

I had to put this picture in. Little Brielle just about flew off every time she went down. It was cute.

The whole crew minus Tommy and Luke. Luke was probably off spraying my bushes with a squirt gun:) Thanks to Brandalyn and Heather for finding the slide. Many more wet days to come I'm sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment