The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

That was then and this is now...

It's hard to believe that it's almost been a year since these wonderful little babes came into our lives. Time gets away from us. I never did post about these pictures and I thought it would be a fun time to look back and see how much they've all changed since they were born.

Look at these big kids now. I love how as infants all babies look quite similar. Now look at how different and fun they are turning out to be. Anastyn always has a smile and gets around really easy these days. Bryce is a smiler too and likes to be on the move, we should see him walk here real soon. McCoy and Alayna prefer to take things easy. They both haven't decided to venture out and crawl yet, but they have other cute tricks like playing copy cat, giving high fives, waving and clapping hands. They"ll get there:) Some ladies picnicking next to us stopped and asked if our babies were really born about the same time. They thought it was so fun that we all had kids the same age. I guess I'm so used to seeing them all together, I don't always think about how special it really is. Hopefully we'll live around each other long enough that these kids will remember each other some day!


I think we were at that park in Alpine for almost 3 hrs. that day. It was so nice outside. Sometimes I wish we could live outside all summer and eliminate all laundry and house work, cooking etc. Oh well, it was a really great day.

1 comment:

  1. Your post almost brought me to tears, these babies are growing way to fast. I agree with you, I am so used to seeing these 4 babies together that I probably don't realize how special it is. I am truely greatful!

    ReplyDelete