
There's my beautiful Brynn! On January 30th she turned 11. I still can't believe that, even now! Although she has always acted many years beyond her age. Brynn is thoughtful and kind and can most often be found doing something for someone else. I miss her when she's at school. I'm having such a fun time hanging out with her and talking with her about her day. The other day, Brynn came up to me while I was doing the dishes and said, "Mom do you know who my best friend is?" "Who", I said. "It's you", she said and gave me a big hug. Wow, how did I get so lucky! And Brynn I feel the same exact way:). Brynn has also vowed not to grow another year older. She wants to stay young for as long as possible. I love that goal, because I'm keeping this girl here as long as I possibly can!

Brynn decided to have two parties this year. One for her ballet friends and one for her school friends. Seth thought I was crazy for having two parties, but I love parties and I wanted Brynn to have all of her friends over, I just didn't think about the mess that 2 parties makes!

This is a bunch of hungry girls playing Mad Gab. We were waiting on Seth to bring the pizza. They had also played the dance game on x-box. It's really only meant for one player, but because these girls are dancers all 8 of them got up and danced in unison. The girls she dances with are such great friends. They spend so much time together they have really gotten to know one another well, and figured out lots of ways to be silly together as well.

Here they are acting out an impromptu play for me.

Posing in our movie room. These girls sure know how to have fun. Work hard and play hard! That's the life of a ballerina I guess.

Brynn requested banana splits for this party, although this was the only picture I snapped of them!

Party #2 school friends

Playing the dance game on-box. This group had spirit. Whatever we were doing they did it with excitement and a lot of volume!

This party and the last had a bit of a valentine's theme. This game involved picking up conversation hearts with chopsticks and putting them in a mason jar. It's harder than it looks:)



Brynn opening presents with her friend Claire standing by. She got some really cute things.

There was cake at this party and it looks like little sister is enjoying it a lot!
Brynn we love you so much! Thank you for being the special person that you are.
I love your blog, Alyson! Brynn is such a doll, she just radiates sweetness. I can't imagine what it will be like having an 11-year-old, but if it's anything like what you have, looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Will you come fix my broken blog??? ;-)