The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mother's Day


Look at the sweet little flowers I have in my garden! I planted those special:). I just feel bad because Brynn was still getting ready and I knew if I did not get a picture snapped of these 2 it was not going happen. Seth always says to get a picture when they get home from church, but we all know they don't come home looking quite the same!
It was fun to see these girls in the skirts we made down at Heather's.



These girls are getting sooo old!! Especially Brynn, and she would really not like me pointing that out. Brynn would stay young forever if she was allowed. She is savoring being a kid and I am so glad. There is all the time in the world for growing up, but only one time for being a kid! On the other hand though, she is the other mother to this little family. She takes care of everyone when I am not available. She does things without being asked and I just appreciate her willingness so much! Since I started listing qualities of my cuties, I may as well finish out. Kira, who is 7 and 1/2 is still our little fire cracker. She is always curling into bed with me in the morning or has me read with her before she falls asleep at night. She has so much energy and I just love watching Kira grow. And then there's our Layna. How fun it has been to watch her get a little bigger every day! She loves, loves to do whatever her sisters are doing. The other day they were gone for most of the day playing. Every once in a while they would come in for a popcicle for a bit and then leave her behind. She would cry when they left! She is so happy and so fun to be with, can't imagine life without her.

After church we went to dinner with my parents at their club. This man in the back ground, I found out, played piano at my wedding reception. I didn't remember, but the girls sure enjoyed him. He could play just about any song you requested. The girls danced for a long, long time!








A little shot with Kira's love: our cat Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment