The Bailey Family

The Bailey Family

Seth, Alyson, Brynn, Kira and Alayna

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tulip Festival 2011

What a lovely day! We try to see the tulips at Thanksgiving Point every year, and I wasn't going to let this year be the exception. We would've loved to have Bradalyn along with us too, but she had to work. So we were lucky to have Taeya Rae and Anastyn with us too. I did feel a little bad that we kept the babies strapped to their strollers the majority of the time, but I figured if we let them roamwe wouldn't be able to real them back in! Kono bought her cute hat at the gift shop before we started out. I thought she looked so cute in her polka dots. Looking at flowers with my mom and grandma is really so special to me. They both seem to know the name of every flower, it's temperament, where it grows best. There really ought to be flowers in heaven because I want to be able to walk through flower gardens with these ladies and name each flower.


Our poor little cuties confined to their strollers! They were so good though. Glad that Brynn was there to push a stroller too, because my mom was pushing a much heavier"stroller".


What cute, happy girls! Tae really is just another sister in this family:)



Kira went around and smelled every tulip that she could get close enough to, even though I kept telling her that they don't have any scent, but that didn't stop her. They really look like they should smell with how pretty they are though.

This cute couple had this dog that Alayna was crazy about. I still was reluctant to take her out of the stroller and the lady was so nice she brought the dog right up to Alayna.

Looking over the waterfall

Still hoping that one has a sweet smell...

Picture perfect posing!! I don't remember telling them to sit that way, they just naturally found a pose. I especially like Tae's sweet cheeks.

love my girls! I'm not sure where layna was though...


Until next year, peace!



No comments:

Post a Comment